- This event has passed.
PSOB Brief for Qualifying Families
January 5 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
THIS SESSION IS NOW FULL PLEASE SEE THE JANUARY 19 SESSION https://1sthelp.org/event/psob-families2/
OPEN TO FAMILIES WHO LOST THEIR FIRST RESPONDER ON OR AFTER JANUARY 1, 2019 TO SUICIDE
We will be hosting a LIVE chat with the PSOB office on January 5, 2023 at 11:30 am EST. This is your opportunity to ask questions about the process and eligibility for federal death benefits as they relate to the PSOB Act of 2022.
Please sign up here
You MUST register to attend.
- A separate event will be scheduled for agency leaders and advocates at a later date
- A link for the training will be provided to qualified attendees
- Session will not be recorded
- Once the session is full, we will schedule another session
- Only registered persons will be admitted to the session
- After 11:40am, attendees will not be able to enter session to ensure we are maximizing time