« All Events
PSOB Brief for Qualifying Families
January 5 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
OPEN TO FAMILIES WHO LOST THEIR FIRST RESPONDER ON OR AFTER JANUARY 1, 2019 TO SUICIDE
We will be hosting a LIVE chat with the PSOB office on January 5, 2023 at 11:30 am EST. This is your opportunity to ask questions about the process and eligibility for federal death benefits as they relate to the PSOB Act of 2022.
You MUST register to attend.
- A separate event will be scheduled for agency leaders and advocates at a later date
- A link for the training will be provided to qualified attendees
- Session will not be recorded
- Once the session is full, we will schedule another session
- Only registered persons will be admitted to the session
- After 11:40am, attendees will not be able to enter session to ensure we are maximizing time